SONY VAIO VGN-S battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SONY VAIO VGN-S battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learn how to Repair USB Not Identified in Windows - Condition of Acer Aspire 3640 Laptop.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Learn how to Repair USB Not Identified in Windows - Condition of Acer Aspire 3640 Laptop. Empty
PostSubject: Learn how to Repair USB Not Identified in Windows - Condition of Acer Aspire 3640 Laptop.   Learn how to Repair USB Not Identified in Windows - Condition of Acer Aspire 3640 Laptop. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:49 pm

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
Laptop Make and Model: Acer Want 3640
Problem: This laptop came in aided by the following complaint:

&lt; some rel="nofollow" onclick="javascript: _gaq. push(['_trackPageview', '/outgoing/article_exit_link/3298542']); inches href="http: //www. pcdriverhelper. com/Bluetooth/TOSHIBA/Microlink_Foxlink_Bluetooth+For+WinXP_XP64/72193. html"&gt; UNIVERSAL SERIES BUS Not Recognized&lt; /a&gt; (one of this USB devices attached to that computer has malfunctioned, and windows will never recognize it. For assistance in solving this disorder, click this message).

Investigation, Cause and Remedy: Each time a USB is inserted into this laptop the examples below error would come outside: Usb Not Recognized (one of this USB devices attached to that computer has malfunctioned, and windows will never recognize it. For assistance in solving this disorder, click this message).

One explanation for this problem is the fact that &lt; a rel="nofollow" onclick="javascript: _gaq. push(['_trackPageview', '/outgoing/article_exit_link/3298542']); inches href="http: //www. pcdriverhelper. com/Bluetooth/TOSHIBA/Microlink_Foxlink_Bluetooth+For+WinXP_XP64/72193. html"&gt; driver for ones USB&lt; /a&gt; controller will become corrupted. The very very first thing I did was updating the driver for the USB controller. After replacing the driver, the problem survive. If the previous procedure, cannot solved the malfunction, you need to remedy or reinstall the Windows Os because sometimes the A. S. (Operating System) gets corrupted owing to viruses or some other reasons. When I complete repairing the O. 's., I turned on the laptop all over again and unluckily the problem didn't gone away. Convinced that the corrupted system are not to be restored by simply repairing the Main system, the second step Used to do was that I reformatted this laptop hoping it is restore. After reformatting the notebook computer and installing the respective drivers for ones peripheral devices, still virtually no luck, because the error wasn’t eliminated.
<! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->

<! --
AB_pos = "intext";
AB_lang = "en";
AB_cat_channel = "0016438529, inches;
AB_path = "http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/";
article. write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/gads/controller3. js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
//-->

google_ad_channel = "7940249670, inches + AB_cat_channel + AB_unit_channel;
google_language = "en";
google_ad_region = 'test';

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->

I told myself "this can't be" usually any time you reformatted the Windows Computer, all will be in to normal, but in this case it wouldn't. I now suspect hardware problem at the laptop, So I chosen to disassemble the laptop and free the motherboard because of all dust, as just what exactly I've said on the previous articles, that the dust is likewise one factor which creates the motherboard electronic components for being shorted. Because when dust gets thick it may become a conductor.

After disassembling the laptop and used all the dust. I tested the voltage at the terminal of the UNIVERSAL SERIES BUS port. The normal supply voltage for any USB port within the next working fine is 5v DC enough to power up USB devices. The voltage is exactly normal after I tried it, This problem is a little harder because I've undoubtedly done several possible solutions i usually used to solve these types of problem. After doing the whole set of previous steps and still not fixed the matter, I stopped for awhile and additional analyze what's really causes the matter.

Upon thinking, It arrived at my mind that what happens if the flow of current to the USB port that is generated from the supply voltage is previously deteriorated. For your information although the power supply voltage is normal, say 5 volts DC, nonetheless current (measured in amperes) has already been deteriorated, still It cannot supply enough power to make the USB devices give good results. The final method I've meant to solve this problem was i used an external HARDWARE hub 2. 0 which is inserted from one of the many laptop's USB port. Subsequent to installing the USB center 2. 0 and any time I connect any HARDWARE devices, it already works perfectly fine and then the USB Not Recognized trouble was completely eliminated.

Hope this text helped you get some ideas about solving USB Not Recognized problem in Microsoft windows.
聽 <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->.
Back to top Go down
https://sony-vaio-vgn-s.forumotion.com

Learn how to Repair USB Not Identified in Windows - Condition of Acer Aspire 3640 Laptop.
Page 1 of 1