SONY VAIO VGN-S battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SONY VAIO VGN-S battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Miniature Pocket Phone Sony Ericsson W880i Black.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Miniature Pocket Phone Sony Ericsson W880i Black. Empty
PostSubject: Miniature Pocket Phone Sony Ericsson W880i Black.   Miniature Pocket Phone Sony Ericsson W880i Black. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:43 pm

Sony Ericsson W880i publicised in 2007, 1Q. Sony Ericsson W880i sounded really good. Sony Ericsson W880i爎ing shade type is Polyphonic, CD. Features of Sony Ericsson W880i are Java MIDP 2. 0, Walkman footballer 2. 0.
General:
Networking - UMTS / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
Announced -- 2007, 1Q
Weight -- 71 g
Display Style - TFT, 256K designs
Display Size - 240 x 320 pixels, 1. 8 inches tall
The Sony Ericsson W880i began for a Sony Ericsson initiative to generate a thin phone, presumably to contest with Samsung's waif-ish lineup. For 9. 4mm thin (0. 3 inches), it may not be the thinnest candy bar offered, but it is your thinnest Sony Ericsson telephone, and is satisfyingly tiny in the pocket. The phone contains a beautiful display, a 1. 8-inch, 262, 000-color, QVGA television screen.
Calls on the Sony Ericsson W880i sounded wonderful. We had some hassle finding reception, probably radio station frequency band issues upon our local carrier. Where our domestic Cingular phones get reception during the subway and in Penn Sta, the W880i dropped released completely. Still, when wedding ceremony party was available, it was usually around a half dozen bars strong, and the iphone always sounded clean.
Any Sony Ericsson W880i benefits Bluetooth, a good speakerphone and voice tagging, though most people prefer speaker-independent voice keying in. Additional Features of Sony Ericsson W880i happen to be Java MIDP 2. 0, Walkman footballer 2. 0, TrackID song recognition, T9, Image viewer's, Picture editor, Picture blog, Organiser, Built-in handsfree, Tone memo/dial
Memory
Ring Overall tone Type - Polyphonic, CD
Customization - Composer, download and install
Vibration - Yes
Phonebook -- 1000 x 20 area, Photo call
Call Details - 30 received, dialed together with missed calls
Card Video slot machine? - Memory Stick Micro (M2), 1 GB card account included
Battery? - Ordinary battery, Li-Po 950 mAh (BST-33)
Standby - As many as 425 h
Talk-time - As many as 6 h 30 minutes
Colors pop, and the brilliant themes added with the phone are classy and dazzling at once. The phone's buttons would definitely be a sticking point for people. The number pad is made up of tiny, rectangular buttons that protrude within the body. They aren't difficult to get with your finger, and give more tactile feedback than many flat keypads get seen, but they are for that reason tiny that text input may be a hassle.. Please visit some of our http: //www. phoneandbeyond. com meant for more information抯 and images.

Article Tags:
Sony Ericsson W880i, Sony Ericsson, Ericsson W880i
Back to top Go down
https://sony-vaio-vgn-s.forumotion.com

Miniature Pocket Phone Sony Ericsson W880i Black.
Page 1 of 1