SONY VAIO VGN-S battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SONY VAIO VGN-S battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transfer your data quickly with - USB hub

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Transfer your data quickly with - USB hub Empty
PostSubject: Transfer your data quickly with - USB hub   Transfer your data quickly with - USB hub I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:32 pm

The 4-Port High Speed USB hub Cable is a unique as well as the most attractive USB燾able, can transfer the data with the rate of 15.1/1.2/480Mbps, and has 4 ports smart hubs, also have friendly & ergonomic design with easily portable feature. The 4-Port High Speed hub Cable Hub supports Plug and play installation, has hi-speed downstream ports with USB A female connectors, Support?Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Mac OS 8.6, Size: 55 (L) x 32 (W) x 19.4 (H)mm systems.Are you looking for such hub that can transfer data in minimum price of your personal computer or laptops in fraction of time? If yes, then be happy because DinoDirect has brought the very latest designed USB hub .this USB hub is very unique as well as very useful.4-Port High Speed 燙able is the latest useful USB hub cable; it is made up of durable and quality materials. The 4-Port High Speed 爃ub Cable is an ideal companion for the laptop or desktop computer, with this unique USB port, you can easily connect your laptops, mp3 player, iPod or the desktop computers. This Hub can also be perfect for connecting peripherals devices like as USB mice and USB portable hard drives.You can transfer the data with an enormous speed of 15.1/1.2/480Mbps,a heavy file can be transferred in 5 to 10 min with this USB hub device. There is also Individual port over-current protection; in each port you can connect the different devices. It has friendly & ergonomic design, the looks is so cute that you will surely love this USB . The 4-Port High Speed USB hub Cable is easily portable you can carry this one wherever you are going.The 4-Port High Speed hub Cable is available in two different types i.e.: USB A type, mini USB B type in the Size of 55 (L) x 32 (W) x 19.4 (H) mm. These USB hub Support Windows 98/Me/2000 /XP/Vista/Mac OS 8.6. This has also Hi-speed downstream ports with USB A female connectors and Hi-speed up stream port with mini USB 5P jack. You can even use this 4-Port High Speed USB hub Cable for gifting someone special. You can get this one in different sizes and modals.So now what are you waiting for. If you like the features and its usages then don抰 make late. Just go to the nearby shop and purchase this 4-Port High Speed USB Cable Hub today. You can also purchase this hub online with our DinoDirect website. We also guarantee for the best and the world class product.?/p>

Back to top Go down
https://sony-vaio-vgn-s.forumotion.com

Transfer your data quickly with - USB hub
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SONY VAIO VGN-S battery :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: