SONY VAIO VGN-S battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SONY VAIO VGN-S battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Aspire As5251 Laptop Review A fabulous Sub $400 Laptop.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Aspire As5251 Laptop Review A fabulous Sub $400 Laptop. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Aspire As5251 Laptop Review A fabulous Sub $400 Laptop.   Acer Aspire As5251 Laptop Review A fabulous Sub $400 Laptop. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:19 pm

Acer has recently skyrocketed in the list of the best selling laptops with your Acer Aspire AS5251. From under $400, the price shouldn't be beat. But does this low-priced laptop pack enough hit to be considered one of the better?

Of course, what first interests us relating to this AS5251 Acer laptop will be price. We are at home with seeing the top rated netbook also come in at prices around $400, although not laptops. Laptops, typically, don't have the compromises and concessions that marilyn and i find on netbooks. These compromises are found as limited memory, smaller hard disk drives, less-powerful processors, and considerably smaller laptop screens.

Therefore, let's look at what exactly, if any, compromises that Acer needed to make to deliver individuals this AS5251 laptop using $400 (the current price tag is $379 at several locations).

The first thing i noticed when I acquired this laptop was the appear of the machine. It's quite like the ASUS UL80Vt-A1, which I currently rate for the reason that best price/performance laptop currently available. The machine is black and has a 15. 6-inch widescreen laptop monitor providing you with solid quality with a good built web cam, easily enabling you to video-chat with all on your friends.

The processor about the Acer AS5251 laptop can be described as 2. 20 GHz AMD V Series V120 single-core cpu. I am normally some sort of Intel processor devotee still this AMD processor is certainly fast and handles video quite well with the new Idea technology by AMD. Many laptops that you find today come with a "dual-core" processor, but this processer should meet the needs of nearly every consumer.

The hard drive on that machine is 250GB. For our money, this is plenty of disk drive space that will suit all your needs. Remember, the hard drive space of any machine has nothing to do with the speed. It simply determines how much information that you could store on the device. If you do concept processing, PowerPoint, and all the other Office Apps, this size is sufficient. For the rest of united states, who store endless cinema and music, we always have to buy another external computer for our laptops. Therefore, 250GB will satisfy all but the multimedia buffs, who're not satisfied with this storage capacity of any disk drive.

Now, when we consider the memory of this unit, we find the Acer AS5251 notebook computer with 3GB of DDR3 remembrance. Is this a steal? Well, it's a bit such as single core processor remarked above. Most of the best selling laptops today come utilizing 4GB of memory, but we could reasonably ask the topic: Is this overkill? Once again, the standard end-user will have by with 3GB connected with memory just fine. Actually, I know folks who still muddle through just fine with 1 or even 2GB of memory in their machines plus they are frequently running multimedia.

Lastly, the clincher that this can be a good buy is that it features an HDMI port. An HDMI port is the easiest method to connect a laptop to TV, which is a wonderful means to show a room jam packed with people your picture as well as movies.

To summarize this approach Acer Aspire5251 review, I'd say that this system sacrifices little for that it offers. You'll have a laptop that performs above-average at a price which is not only affordable but completely inexpensive.
Back to top Go down
https://sony-vaio-vgn-s.forumotion.com

Acer Aspire As5251 Laptop Review A fabulous Sub $400 Laptop.
Page 1 of 1