SONY VAIO VGN-S battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SONY VAIO VGN-S battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Playstation 2 Tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Playstation 2 Tips Empty
PostSubject: Sony Playstation 2 Tips   Sony Playstation 2 Tips I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:26 pm

In the world of interactive entertainment, it's pretty much a fact, there are millions of people that enjoy today's video game systems, and there's nothing wrong with that. Keeping that in mind, there is still a lot of life left in platforms of yesteryear, so you shouldn't put them in the closet just yet.

Primarily, I would like to discuss about the first PS2. Let's just say it isn't the tiniest of systems and that it uses a lot of space. For folks not in the know, a new version of the PlayStation 2 was released, called Slimline. The new PS2 is a lot smaller and much sharper looking - It looks awesome, and so it becomes a lot more apetizing to the eye, and is a awesome room saver. So, that is my first PlayStation 2 tip. If it's possible, buy the Slimline version. The platform is also quite inexpensive and not problematical to come across.

Next, we shall talk about the value of the used video game market. Today's video games for the current platforms are quite high-priced, no doubt about it. Used games, on the other hand, are much cheaper. Here is a fast real life example. There are other places that sell used software titles, but Blockbuster is the place to go for me, and it's ok with me, and one time that I went to pay money for a quantity of the video games, I was able to get a impressive deal. I was able to pay for three video games for $10 dollars. Yup in fact, you definitely heard me right, $10 is what I spoke about. Ok, so now I told you about them, now it's your turn to begin searching for the deals yourselves - you can definiltey accomplish it.

With that told, I am going to end it here. I hope you have enjoyed this article. Even if it was just for the used games by itself and nothing else, I would like everybody to recognize and employ every degree of life left in the Sony PS2.

Back to top Go down
https://sony-vaio-vgn-s.forumotion.com

Sony Playstation 2 Tips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SONY VAIO VGN-S battery :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: